Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree !



Christmas to me is a memory of smell, and thats a real tree. 


Back in NZ where I grew up the pine and white lilies is etched forever as a happy childhood memory of Christmas.  


Not sure why I really love white on a tree but I just like to keep it simple.  


For those that know me, your thinking .. mmm ... she has a 5 year old ... {and he is a little arty I must brag}, I did let him put the first decoration on and after the photo's I will let him at it to add his handmade beauties.   


I mega-over-decorated his room as a snow cave a couple of weeks ago for a surprise so he is quite contempt to add wonderful kindy and homemade-handmades to his own room.  Next year I don't think he will let me away with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment